Step 1: DISCOVERY MEETING
- Discuss and clarify what is important to you
- Identify your needs and desires and what they mean to you and your family
- Establish a budget range
- Discuss what it will take to accomplish your goals
- Summarize how we can help you
- Determine if it will be a good fit for us to work together
- Decide on next step
Step 2: PLANNNING MEETING
- Discuss your desires and needs in greater detail, including architecture, timeline
- Establish goals for generating a set of plans
- Education on the impact of certain types of building materials
- Make recommendations based on your needs and desires
- Finalize a plan of action
- Establish a timeline for completing the work
Step 3: ONGOING WORK AND REVIEW
- Job status updates are an important part of success, as they continue to reinforce our, and your, commitment to accomplishing your goals.
- Job status updates are usually once a month, but may vary depending on the phase of the project.
- In each update meeting we give you relevant phase information and updated time horizons. We examine if you are on track or not and make any necessary adjustments.